AIM: To establish a Point-to-MultiPoint Network catering a radius of 6-8KMs.
CHALLENGES: Stable and reliable broadband connectivity was unheard of in our town. When we got to designing the network, we faced:
“Our town was in dire need of reliable
broadband connectivity. Our 1st successful
wireless link was an instant hit and well received
by the folks in our vicinity and enquiries grew
day-by-day. It seemed impossible at first to serve
the ever increasing demand.”
– HARVIND SINGH, Network Manager,
- Laying fibre cables was not an option as our marketing strategy generated over
200 spot-on enquiries.
- Homes were spaced out in our cluster and the potential ones were scattered in
all the directions.
- Plans varied from 2Mbps to 10Mbps and establishments were located over
long distances from our BTS tower.
- We collectively had a week to deploy and serve around 100 potential home
customers spanned across a radius of 6KMs with no first-hand knowledge over
“WIRELESS RF EQUIPMENTS”
- Point to Multi-Point Wireless Solution was our last resort.